Now, we are going to discuss a lot of things about the app in question including the Login part and how to access and use it. iTunes Account is a pre-requisite for each and every single iOS user.
Whether they are using an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or even the Apple TV; they are going to need an account in order to use the perks. iTunes is a library and data management app from Apple and is available for all of its device and also for the Windows PC platform.
If you are a new Apple user and don’t know anything about it, fret not because we are here to help you. The next couple of sections will help you clear your mind about iTunes Account Sign In and its specifics.
“What is an iTunes Account?”; you may ask. It is the one you create on your Apple Device in order to access all the different items in the store. You can purchase and download songs, Movies, TV Shows, eBooks, and install apps. Now, in order to do all that, you must have an Apple ID for iTunes Account Login.
|Available for||Windows & Mac|
An Apple ID is a single solution for all the login procedure on an iOS and Mac device. There are a lot of things that you can do with your Account. For starters, you can modify your account info, change your billing information, make and track an order, or cancel it, or even update your Sign In details.
These were all the specifics of what you can do with your Apple ID. If we’re going to be more specific, iTunes is actually more related to the multimedia scene. Basically, it is used to purchase, download, and play media like songs, movies, shows, etc. Furthermore, we will be discussing the iTunes Login procedure in the next section.
iTunes Account Login
Before we start the iTunes SignIn process, you need to know that you can log into your Account on most of the Apple Devices. You can use a Mac or Windows PC, an iPhone, iPad, or an Apple TV even. We are going to explain the login process on all the devices.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Launch the iTunes Store app on your home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign In.
- If you already have an Apple ID, then click on Use Existing Apple ID.
- Type in your Apple ID and its respective password in the blanks.
- Tap on OK and you will have completed the iTunes Login.
- Apple TV
- You can easily log into your Account on an Apple TV to watch Movies and Shows.
- Start up your TV and look at the home screen.
- Now select Settings and then go to Accounts.
- Finally, go to “iTunes and App Store” from the menu.
- Enter your Login details in the fields and Sign In.
With this, we have explained how you can easily access and manage your account from an iOS device like the iPhone and iPad, and on an Apple TV. Next, we will discuss the login procedure on a Windows and Mac PC.
iTunes Sign In Account
In the previous section, we have explained the login process on Mobile Devices and Apple TV. Now, in this section, we will be taking a look at how to log into iTunes using a PC.
- Download the latest version of the Software for your PC from here.
- It will detect your platform and you can download the setup file accordingly.
- Once you have installed the app, open it.
- Tap on Account from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on Sign In from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Now, enter your Apple ID and password and hit the Enter or Return Key to log in.
This completes the explanation on how to access your account on your PC.
Features of iTunes Account Log in
Once you log into your account, there are many things that you can do. Here is a list of some of the features of iTunes Account Log In.
- The app is primarily used for media management.
- For music, it is used for importing metadata and music.
- You can also change metadata, artist info, and other info.
- It is also useful to create special playlists and printing artwork.
- Users can also share their library using the home sharing feature.
- There are also new features include Cloud integration, Up Next, better search option, etc.
With this, you have an idea about the top features of the app.
How to Access iTunes Account
iTunes Account is very easy to access and you only need an Apple ID in order to access it. We have already explained all the login procedures in the previous sections. Furthermore, you can access your account on any of the above-mentioned devices.
How to use Music, Movies & TV Shows with iTunes Login?
iTunes is a library and media management app at its core. And you can purchase Music, Movies, and Shows. Below are the basic steps on how you can buy music, Movies, and TV Shows.
- First of all, download and install the official App on your PC.
- Select Music, Movies, or Shows from the top bar.
- Find and click on the item that you want to purchase.
- Simply click on the buy tab and complete the purchase.
- Now you can access the music or video that you have just downloaded from the library.
Once you have purchased something, you can access it from your iTunes Account on any device of your choice.
With this, we have officially completed the article on iTunes Account Login. We hope that you have understood everything that we have explained in this post. If you need any kind of help during the login, refer to this guide. For any queries or doubts, go to iTunesAccount.