This is the about us page of iTunesAccount.org. Note: We are not affiliated with Apple or iTunes in anyway, this is a simple blog to help users easily log in to iTunes Account.
About Us Page
- iTunes allows you to browse the music files stored on your computer for settings such as song title, artist name, and album title.
- iTunes allows you to play, stop, go back, fast forward, or listen to audio files stored on your PC. You can play songs with a common setting, such as the title of the album, or play them randomly by shaking them.
- iTunes allows you to browse the video files stored on your computer, depending on the settings such as your genre, whether they are professionally made or filmed at home, and that you have seen them.
- iTunes allows you to read, stop, go back, fast-forward, or see the video files stored on your computer.
- iTunes helps you to navigate and organize the TV shows stored on your computer. (iTunes distinguishes it in the movie interface).
- iTunes allows you to read, stop, etc. The TV programs that are stored on your computer.
- In iTunes, subscribe to podcasts, audio, or video with a URL. iTunes downloads podcasts to your computer when they are released.
- iTunes will search and organize the downloaded podcasts on your computer. iTunes marks the podcasts as “heard” or “hidden”, not as music files. It also shows podcasts other than music files. (They contain summary texts.)
- iTunes allows you to read, stop, etc. read, stop, etc. podcasts stored on your computer as well as music or movie files, etc. It also offers special features that are adapted to podcasts.
- iTunes retrieves (you know) music, movies, TV and podcast files on your computer and lets you share your library with other users on your network. When you share your library, others can search the same local network and hear the files stored on your computer. You can not download or edit these files.
With iTunes, you share your library with other users of your network. If you and another user use the same user name and password in the iTunes Store (you’ll know more about this later), you can browse and listen to the files stored on that user’s computer and do the same. You can also download the files stored on your own computer to your own computer where you want to change them. You can do the same for you.