iTunes Store is the official Store and library management app for Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. With this app, you can purchase, download, and manage your library on your iOS devices. In this post, we are going to discuss the iTunes Store Login. All you are going to need is an Apple ID which is used to Log into all your Apple Account.
iTunes is available on all Apple devices and you can log in and access your library. It is basically a media player, media player, and a device management software. Its main aim is to download, play, and arrange your media library. In addition to Apple Devices, it is also available on Windows PC.
Furthermore, you can purchase content through the iTunes app, while the iTunes App is used to manage that content. Let us see how you can Sign into your account using different platforms.
iTunes Store Login
As an Apple User, you will surely have an Apple ID. All the users have to create an ID when they start using an Apple Device. This ID is used to log into all the stores and apps available on iOS Devices. The same goes for the Apple ID Login on iTunes Store. So get your Apple ID ready, because we are going to explain the login procedure in this section.
- iOS devices
- Open the iTunes Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on Sign In.
- Select Use Existing ID and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap on OK and you will have access to your account in a short while.
- On Apple TV
- Open the Apple TV and look at the options on the home screen.
- Click on the Settings menu and then select on Accounts.
- Now, choose iTunes and App Store from the options.
- Click on Sign In and then sign in with your Apple ID.
- On PC
- Download the latest version of the iTunes App from this link.
- Install the app and open it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Now, click on Account from the top bar.
- Select Sign In from the menu.
- After that, simply enter your Apple ID and password in the fields.
- Press the Enter or the Return Key on your keyboard to log in.
With this guide, you can log into your account on any of the devices.
This completes our article on iTunes Store Login. I am sure that you have understood the methods perfectly as they are easy to follow. In case you have missed anything, or have any queries regarding the topic, then you can contact us at iTunesLogin.