The software update is an important aspect to obtain it. It offers all the best features for better protection against malware. With this option, you can check if the iTunes version has been updated to manually verify the updates. Another option is to get automatic updates so that iTunes can stay updated without your participation.
Method 1: Manual updates
Press the ALT key to display the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, where you click on “Help” and then look for updates. If there are updates available, follow the instructions to install them. When the iTunes version is updated, the current version appears in a window.
- Download the iTunes installer from the Apple website. Go to the Apple website, select the desired version of Mac OS and click on the “Download iTunes” button.
- Open the image of the iTunes installation station. Double-click on the iTunes file. DMG to open the iTunes installation station.
- Double-click on the iTunes file. Mpkg to unzip the installation package. The iTunes file. Mpkg is a package that includes all the elements of the software and the iTunes installer. After double-clicking on this package file, you will be prompted in a dialog box if the installation program can run a special application to scan the computer.
- Click to continue the special program. The installer must run a program to check the computer and make sure that iTunes can work.
- Click “continue”, read the “read” page and click “continue”. The installer shows important information about the playback of the latest functions in iTunes.
- Delete the license agreement and click Next to go to the second page. Click on the chord button, and then click Next again. You moved to read the agreement. You must accept the agreement by clicking on the contract button. Otherwise, the installer will not continue.
- Select the Mac OS boot unit as the destination configuration and click Next. The installer requests the destination volume (hard disk), which must be a drive with Mac OS X version.
- Install on Click (or update). You can also customize the installation by clicking on Customize by selecting each package you want to install and then clicking Install.
- Click to finish when the installation is complete. To start iTunes, double-click on the iTunes application or click on the iTunes icon in the Dock.
We hope that you enjoyed this guide and post and if you still have any kind of problem or trouble then please let me know about it and we will help you to understand the steps more accurately.